Welcome to the Ireland Membership Team
Part of the Ireland Project
- Goal: To ensure that the project runs as smoothly as possible, and that people who share research interests can be connected easily in a collaborative and encouraging environment. To maintain an accurate record of the project membership.
- Be a visible and welcoming face of the Ireland Project.
- Help to review potential new members and welcome newly approved members.
- Assist in developing coaching guidelines and helpful tools/templates to be used in coaching project members.
- Maintain project member master list.
- Assist project leaders with annual membership review.
- Help promote the accomplishments of the project and its members.
- What we do:
- Review badge applications, and recommend approval or deferral.
- Coach new members and/or members who might need additional assistance.
- Maintain an up-to-date spreadsheet of active project members, the team(s) they are on, and whether they are in the project's google group or discord server.
- Manage the project's google group and discord group, adding and deleting members as necessary.
- Assist project leaders in carrying out the annual membership review.
- Who should Join: Members who are knowledgeable about the Ireland Project and its goals, are friendly and approachable, and are interested in helping to both further develop and retain current members and help to orient and train new members.
- Alan Watson - newsletter
- Amy Gilpin - Developing Project Documents for Members and Team Leaders
- Janet Wild - Directs folk to projects as part of her messenger work.
- Jen Hutton - newsletter
- John Quigley - newsletter
- Marge V. - newsletter
- Melissa McTague - newsletter
- Mitchell Wilcox
- Rich Devlin
Team To Do List
- G2G Monitoring Team - recruit volunteers willing to respond to G2G questions in a timely and courteous manner.
- Mentors Team - recruit volunteers willing to assist new members and give them guidance to get started.
- Newsletter Team - recruit volunteers willing to work on a project newsletter.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jen Hutton, Richard Devlin, and Ireland Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)